A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At The Saunders Executive Resources Group, we vow to use common sense; to keep it simple; to enjoy life; to speak from the heart, and to treat every customer with respect.
The Saunders Executive Resources Group, LLC, is a Small Business Association (SBA) 8(a) BD (Business Development) and SDB (Small & Disadvantage Business) certified company, a Serviced Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Owned Small Business, founded by Colonel Bill Saunders, USAF Retired, in the state of Georgia on 19 July 2005 and ready for business on 1 October 2005. The group is registered as a limited liability company under the laws of the state of Georgia.
VISION: To make a positive difference for every customer through motivation and personal empowerment.
PURPOSE: To provide a wide array of management, consultant and educational training related services that will significantly enhance clients™ ability to continuously deliver a quality service or product by revitalizing their organization™s human capital assets.
INTEREST: The ongoing professional & educational development of our workforce, to include partnering with government entities, companies, schools, organizations and associations to enhance the value of their #1 resource–people.
CORE COMPETENCES: Leadership, management, readiness (military & civilian), educational training & counseling, performance management, customer service, discipline, confidence building, team building, business & personal coaching, professional development, the art of public speaking, impression management, mentoring, change management, city government, and many more.
JUST A FEW OF OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS
The Saunders Executive Resources Group is a member of many organizations including, but not limited to:
- Member, National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Member, NSA, Georgia Chapter
- Member, Macon & Warner Robins GA Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Cabinet Member, United Way of Central Georgia 2005 Campaign
- Advisory Board, College of Engineering, Architecture & Physical Sciences, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee AL
- Advisory Board, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee AL
- Past National VP, Air Force Cadet Officer Mentor Action Program
- Life Member, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
- Member, 21st Century Partnership
- Member, Veteran’s of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- Member, The American Legion
- Member, American Association of Retired Personnel (AARP)